Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day !

I wanted to wish Dan a Happy Father's Day! Jack is a lucky little boy to have such a great daddy.  They have become "best buds." Dan has already taught him how to swing a golf club and, I have to say that the cutest part of the day is watching them do their morning dance!  Our baby girl is fortunate, too, to have such a patient and strong daddy. Dan has been my rock since her initial diagnosis. We have obviously had so many ups and downs throughout this experience but somehow, in my saddest and most stressful of moments, Dan is able to make me laugh and make things better :) He is an amazing Dad and an even better husband. Love you! Happy Father's Day!

Also - we want to wish Jack's Grandpas a very Happy Father's Day. Jack LOVES his Bapa Voigt and Grandpa Robert. His eyes light up when he sees them walk up to our house. He's a very lucky boy to have two loving Grandpas. Happy Father's Day :)


No comments: