Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Adventures of Jack Robert

I feel badly that Jack has been left out of the majority of the blog so I thought it would be fun to document some of his latest adventures !

His latest obsession came out of nowhere. Dan and I took him down to Lake Harriet to play at the park and to get lunch. With a big hot dog in his hand he pointed and said, "Daddy, look, a Wee-Hah!" We had no idea what he was saying but after a few "wee-has" we realized he was pointing to a man in a Tommy Bahama-ish straw hat and saying "Yee-Ha!" He thought the man was a Cowboy! We were laughing so hard! I can only imagine where he picked this up!  Angie also taught him how to gallop so he is a full-on cowboy running around the house saying "weee-hah!!"

Jack has also become super interested in "dressing." Dressing himself AND Rufus. Last weekend he chased poor Rufus around the house trying to put diapers and socks on him. Rufus is a saint for putting up with this harassment :)

Jack has now become a big-time "climber." I peaked into his room yesterday while he was supposed to be napping and he looked at me with a big toothy smile and said "HI!" while his little toes were tipped over the top of the crib. I'm afraid our days of "caging" him in for the night are coming to an end.




No comments: