Sunday, July 26, 2009

Information regarding memorial service and memorials

Lenmark, Sophia Rebbecca infant daughter of Allison(Thompson) and Daniel Lenmark, sister of Jack. Also survived by great-grandparents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. Service Wednesday July 29, 2009 9:00 am Mount Olivet Luthern Church, 5025 Knox Avenue S, Minneapolis MN. Private interment. Memorials preferred to Minneapolis Children’s Hospital NICU Unit or Minneapolis Children’s Hospital Heart Fund 2525 Chicago Avenue Minneapolis, MN 55404. Washburn-McReavy Edina chapel 952-920-3996.

3 comments:

Kirsty said...

Alli, Dan, Jack and Families - I am so sorry about Sophia. Your family is an inspiration and it sounds like she has been such a blessing to your entire family. I hope you are finding peace. I wish I could be there with you, but know that I have been praying and constantly thinking of your family. She will forever be in my prayers. Love to your family.

Kirsten, Tom, Porter, Jack and Gus

Anonymous said...

Hi Buddy (Dan and Jack too),
I am so sorry that we will miss the service tomorrow. I wish I could be there with you all. What lucky children Jack and Sophia are to have such strong, loving parents. This blog is a beautiful tribute to the life of your baby girl. I look forward to meeting her someday. I love you very much and I will be thinking about you and praying for you tomorrow.
See you soon.
Love,
Kimi (Mike, Kate and Kiersten too)

I'maNolaGirl said...

I wish so much that Mark and I would be in town soon enough to attend Sohpia's memorial service. We will be thinking of you constantly tomorrow.

Jennifer